The Historical Society welcomes all researchers to our Museum at any level of research. Please book at the Museum Shop at least 4 weeks prior. Please remember it will be volunteers assisting, not members of staff.
What can I bring?
- Laptops and note taking are welcomed
- We can scan and photocopy on request
- We can advise on research tips
- We don’t provide stationary for your research
- Please bring a USB or similar
Use of Collections
- A volunteer will assist the researcher in finding what is available
- Please sign in when you are in the Archives
- We do not loan books or collections under any circumstances
- The Museum has a large collection of historical books for references and if prior arrangements are made for certain topics we can have the relevant books available for viewing the on the day
- We ask that no food or soft drinks are with you at this time
- We have a rest room available at the archives.
Fee for service
- All research will entail a fee for service
- Printing and photocopying fees apply
We will ask that an application form be filled out for permission to publish from our collections.
- All material obtained from the AHSNT must be correctly aknowledged as from the AHSNT Collection
Bob Alford Collection via AHSNT Collection
Aviation Historical society of the Northern Territory