Sunday, 27th April from 9 am to 5 pm.
This is our once a year event, where we open the cockpits of several of our most popular aircraft and helicopters.
Come and see our new displays, and make a day of it.
A sausage sizzle and drinks will be available.
This is our Legacy benefit event.
OPEN COCKPITS INCLUDE
- The GIANT B-52
- WESSEX HELICOPTER
- COBRA HELICOPTER
- THE F-111 WILL BE OPEN FOR VIEWING !!!
ON DISPLAY WILL BE:
- ALL DAY SAUSAGE SIZZLE
- MKT LIGHT AIRCRAFT ON DISPLAY
- WARBIRDS AIRCRAFT ON DISPLAY
- YAK AEROBATIC AIRCRAFT
- ANTONOV COLT BIPLANE
- POLICE AIRWING AIRCRAFT
- REMOTE CONTROL MODEL FLYING CLUB
- HOME-BUILT AIRCRAFT
- AIRCRAFT MODELLERS
- LEGACY PROMOTION BOOTH
- VETERAN & VINTAGE vehicles from the Motor Vehicle Enthusiast’s Club
- DARWIN TOURS display (Tour Tub)
- A MUSTANG SIMULATOR – for children only
- DARWIN CITY BAND